We are looking to hire a new Senior .NET Developer to join our team. This position will eventually take over primary responsibility for the set of web services and developer portal which are core to our platform. This includes taking over a existing code base, expanding it, writing unit tests, debugging failures, and handling scalability issues. This is a great opportunity for a .NET developer to own a huge outward facing piece of our growing business.
- Work in a team environment to design, develop, ship, and maintain scenarios and features
- Directly engage with customers, providing developer support above and beyond expectations to build customer love
- Help with operations, documentation, samples, customer support, and everything a startup needs
- Primary ownership of our public and private web service, and unit test framework.
- 3+ years working on scaling large systems or applications
- Experience building commercial software using the Microsoft technology stack (.NET, C#, MVC 3/Razor, SQL, IIS, Azure) required
- Experience building mobile applications and games on iOS, Android, Windows Phone and the related SDKs desired
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required
- Demonstrated ability to build systems that not only scale and are reliable, but can be measured and managed effectively
- You must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Buddy.com is building the web services and server-side infrastructure to power the world's device applications on any operating system. We have an amazing product, happy customers, and incredible partners. We think big, we deliver big, and we work with everyone from first time mobile app developers to some of the biggest brands on the planet.
To help developers focus on building amazing applications, we deliver an "it just works" cloud solution. We don't deliver a database or CPU cycles in the cloud, we deliver an end to end scenario set.
Today we might be working with a developer building the next great game; tomorrow it might be a new shopping application. Our customers are literally building everything you can imagine, and lots you can't - our web services platform needs to be able to support it all.
Why else would you want to consider bringing your talents to Buddy? Well, how about:
- A fantastic working environment - our spacious offices are located in the Parkplace office building in downtown Kirkland, putting us close to freeways, bus stops, restaurants and of course Starbucks
- Free lunch of your choice every day
- Free "Good-To-Go" pass
- Company paid cell phone
- Company paid home internet
- Your choice of computer and office tech
- Free snacks & beverages
- Company provided healthcare including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Own your schedule - take vacation as needed and enjoy our flexible working hours.
Don't see a fit here, but have your own special brand of awesome you could bring to Buddy? Don't be shy - hit us up anyway at firstname.lastname@example.org.