You’re a bright, organized, energetic and dependable person that plays a very important part of the thinkspace team. You love interacting with individuals and groups. Our workspace environment has an amazing energy and is filled with entrepreneurial minded people! We want a person that wants to be a part of something really special. This includes representing thinkspace and all of our members through face-to-face interaction at the front desk, answering telephones on an incredibly powerful VOIP multi-line phone system, and provide a high level of customer service to our members clients. Inside our space are high-tech startups, iPhone developers, non-profits, CPA’s, attorneys, technology staffing, consultants, etc… it’s an amazing group of members.
• Be driven to accomplish a lot and learn a LOT very quickly.
• Be geeky and love technology – you’ll need to help support our technology infrastructure (Internet and VOIP phone system).
• Be smart and have great problem-solving skills.
• Be personable around startup techies but have a polished presence to greet an attorney’s clients and be around CEO types all day.
• Be resourceful, upbeat and enjoy getting things done on a startup budget (translation: you must be frugal, scrappy and happy).
• Recognize that front desk first point of contact must be amazing and remarkable for our customers and their clients.
• Answers and handles incoming calls for thinkspace and clients on a VOIP multi-line phone system.
• Create personalized tour packets for prospects that are looking for office space, virtual office, meeting rooms.
• Arrange new member move-ins/move-outs.
• Schedules conference rooms and coordinates set up/catering/equipment needs upon request.
• Daily handling of incoming/outgoing mail and delivered packages.
• Administrative assistant support (i.e. copy projects, binding, word processing, filing, message taking).
• Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies in common areas (kitchen, meeting rooms, work rooms).
• Support team members in project specific tasks.
• Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
About this Opportunity:
• If you are looking for an exciting, demanding job that provides a unique experience and gives you a chance to shine, this is a special opportunity. thinkspace is a growing company and there are opportunities to grow with the company.
• You have had some previous experience in a fast-paced office environment.
• You have a four year college degree.
• You have a strong aptitude and appetite for new technology.
• Demonstrates a pleasant and professional etiquette and phone presence.
• Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Have used Twitter, Facebook, embrace technology and want to have fun using social networking tools.
• Required: Type 50+ wpm.
• Required: Ability to lift 3o lbs because we have to move around the modular conference room furniture.
NOTE: RESUMES WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AND PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Please write a cover letter that will show us why you really want this position and why we should consider you.
2. Email: careers [at] thinkspace [dot] com and please state your hourly pay requirements.
If you’re still interested and are looking for further inspiration
before applying for this job, read the following:
If that resonates with you, then you should consider applying!