Avvo is seeking an Data Warehouse Developer to work on building up our data warehouse and business intelligence reports using the following technologies: Database: MySQL and Netezza; ETL Tool: Informatica; Reporting tool: Tableau.
• Work with End Users, Business Analysts, Technical staff, and Project team members to plan, design, develop and implement the Data warehouse projects.
• Perform data analysis using SQL against MySQL and Netezza environment.
• Create and maintain source to target mapping specifications, detailing integration and transformation logic, using all applicable standards.
• Perform project and support bug fixing by diagnosing, isolating, planning for, and implementing the change.
• Assist with performing change impact analysis on code changes in order to assist with estimating level of effort required for code changes and testing.
• Develop, maintain, and enforce standards pursuant to Informatica mappings, naming conventions, and system processes.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum 4 Years of Experience in Relational database. Proficient in creating SQL, store procedures, DDL and DML.
• Minimum 4 Years experience in designing, implementing, testing, migrating, deploying and managing ETL Solutions using Informatica tool: Core functional ETL processing. Ability to successfully design, deploy and evolve ETL solutions to meet business requirements.
• Experience managing Informatica operations: Job-stream definition and management, parameters, scheduling, monitoring, communication and alerting.
• Experience developing governance for ETL audit, balance and control: Job-execution statistics, balancing and controls, rejects and error-handling, code management.
• Understanding of Star Schema Database.
• Experience with administration of Informatica PowerCenter preferred. • Experience with shell programming preferred.
• Must have excellent communication, organization, and teamwork skills.
• Must be dependable with a great work ethic, demonstrated initiative, ownership of issues, and exceptional attitude.
• Relevant BS degree in Computer Science or related field required.