Back-End .NET Developer
mission lies in connecting third-party services, devices and apps, augmenting with our own data collection and creating a new layer of value by aggregating, consolidating and data mining massive amounts of lifestyle data that will be used to reward and recognize individuals for their physical activity.
We are looking for a developer with a passion for tackling big problems involving data collection, data storage, and data processing from the edges of our system to the core infrastructure to support it.
You’ll be part on product decisions from architecture to implementation, and you’ll have the opportunity to influence and participate on product decisions that affects the end-users and customers.
The qualities we expect you to have:
- Three or more years of experience in the areas below.
- You are a fast coder and you ship high quality features the first time around.
- You know how to write scalable code balancing short and long term needs of the product (i.e., No, we won’t have 100 million users signing up tomorrow. Yes, we need to be able to be fast at re-architect bottlenecks on the system quickly)
- You have a great attention to detail, but at the same time you know when you have reached the point of diminishing returns.
- You are able to work in an unstructured, ambiguous, ever changing and self-driven environment (a.k.a., a startup)
- You have a passion for creating products for consumers.
- You are able to easily operate as an individual to get things done independently, but also as a team player to work towards our common mission.
- You are not an a**hole.
Some of the specific skills we expect you to have:
- Microsoft technology stack (VS, .NET, C#, SQL Server, Entity Framework)
- Network Interfaces and APIs (HTTP, SMTP, OAuth, Authentication, REST)
- Backend Knowledge (Systems architectures, SQL replication)
- Desirable skills include: Facebook API, AWS, MongoDB, Data Mining & Data Modeling, JSON, A/B Testing & Analytics, NUnit, Moq, TeamCity, Server Deployment, PowerShell, SMS/Twilio, HTML scrapping, etc.
This is a full-time position in Seattle (no telecommuting). Compensation is competitive, including salary, bonus, equity, health plan, unlimited vacation, ORCA card. As a core member of the EveryMove team your career will advance forward by 10 years in 3, you’ll get to work on many cutting edge technologies and have a major impact in the lives of millions of people.
EveryMove is creating a rewards platform for your healthy moves. We enable insurance companies, employers, and brands to provide incentives and rewards based on your healthy lifestyle choices. We partner with and enable devices, apps, services, fitness studios, insurance companies, weight-loss programs and others, so we all can work together to make you the healthiest you can be!
We are a fast growing startup based in downtown Seattle, and we want the best on our team. You will be working with some seriously smart people in an amazingly fun, nimble, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
EveryMove is a fully funded startup, and was founded by serial entrepreneurs who have a combined 30 years of experience building successful companies from the ground up. EveryMove is backed by top investors from Seattle and across the country. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We accept resumes from principals only, and are not currently working with recruiters, agencies, or outsourcing services.
Benefits & Perks
We want you to worry about building a great product and a great company and not about the "details". At EveryMove you’ll get a competitive base salary, stock options, annual bonus, paid unlimited vacation, holidays, sick days, maternity leave, health insurance, gym membership, many fitness and health tracking devices, paid entry to organized fitness events (races, runs, triathlons, etc.), ORCA Card for transportation, snacks, fresh fruits and healthy drinks, team & family events and more.