Come and hear the leaders in the Seattle startup community talk about Crowdfunding. This is your chance to hear first hand from the experts, the key decisions you need to make and strategies you need to adopt if you are thinking about Crowdfunding your next venture. The evening will start with 1 hour of networking for entrepreneurs, investors, advisors and everyone interested in the startup community, followed by 90 minutes of discussion and Q and A.
Register for the event here!
- Representative Cyrus Habib, 48th Legislative District
- Burt Hamner, Founder and CEO Hydrobee
- Casey Dilloway, Co-Founder Community Sourced Capital
- Michael Luni Libes, Serial Entrepreneur and Founder Fledge Accelerator
- Stephen McDonald, Attorney, Ryan, Swanson and Cleveland PLLC
- Joe Wallin, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine
Seattle’s hero on Crowdfunding, Representative Cyrus Habib will talk about HB 2023 and its implications to us. The panelists will cover the key legal, accounting and marketing strategies you need to be aware of for Crowdfunding. You will hear first hand experience on raising money on Kickstarter, and what worked and what didn’t work. You will also hear about how you can use Crowdfunding to do market research and seed funding.