SkyDrive is putting together a “Startup Kit”—a repository of knowledge from the community that’ll continually grow and get better and better. We hope that there’ll be something for everyone—the founder, the engineer, the designer, the marketer, the finance guy, the investor, the growth hacker, and anyone else who loves startups, both for-profit and non-profit. Our goal is to bring together knowledge from individuals and organizations of all kinds and create one place where everyone can learn, share, and keep developing that knowledge.
If you have any of the following to share, we’d love for you to contribute!
- Book chapters (or entire books that are free to distribute!), articles, readings, white papers
- Templates and models to learn from and build on: business plans, pitch decks, legal documents, financial models in Excel
- Slides from talks, workshops, Skillshares, etc.
- Design assets (e.g. Illustrator icon packs), github links, code samples
- Videos of talks, events, and the like
The logistics: we’re hosting all of this in a public folder on SkyDrive: http://sdrv.ms/TNY517. Anyone can access the folder and view or download anything they’d like without needing a SkyDrive account. We’d like to share this folder with contributors so that they can add to it as they see fit on an ongoing basis without having to go through us.
We’re doing this because we love entrepreneurship and building awesome things, and we think we can contribute to the community by leveraging our product this way. Let us know if you have any feedback, ideas, or would like to contribute We’d love to work on this with you together.