The Startup Death Rate is too damn high and the Seattle startup community is banding together to do something about it.
Most startups that came before you were brought down by the same, preventable planning mistakes. And chances are, you’re already making a few of those mistakes yourself.
Find out what those mistakes are and how to prevent them and give your startup the best chance to survive and thrive.
Join your fellow founders and founders-to-be at at ThinkSpace in Redmond insight-packed TED-like talks from some of the best startup experts around, including:
• Gillian Muessig, Founding President of SEOmoz
• Cathi Hatch, Founder and CEO of ZINO Society
• Vin Ricci Attorney at Foster Pepper
• Bryan Starbuck, Former CEO and founder of TalentSpring
• Peter Weiss, Angel Investor
• Kunal Mahajan CTO of Conceivian
You’ll also have a chance to personally connect with outstanding members of our tech community including:
NWEN, Conceivian Startup Lab, WTIA, Foster Pepper, ZINO Society, GeekWire, Keiretsu Forum, StartupCity, Seattle Angel Conference, Eastside Incubator, Blue Box, Bonsai Creative, TechCafe, ThinkSpace and many more.